Anonymous asked: Do multiples of five on the "talk about" thing?
5. The best birthday I had was my 18th birthday when I had a skewers with a couple of my best friends. We had pink crowns and awesome food!
10. The biggest fight I have ever been in was probably with my mom about starting birth control and not wanting her in on it.
15. I think I was the most content in life when I crocheted my first blanket. It was like, “Wow, I made this and I could do it again!”
20. In high school I was in the marching band and my only goal was to be the drum major, the person who conducted the band. It was my senior year and I thought it would be me and my best friend. Instead this girl who knew nothing about conducting got chosen. That was the first day I cried at school.
25. I had a best friend all throughout high school who had super controlling parents, so we didn’t get to hang out a lot. She also dated this guy from a different state who she thought she would marry and he ended up breaking her heart. No big fight or anything happened, we just drifted a part. She still has one of my flutes though…
30.Things that turn Rachel off: Crying, poop, random animals, parents being home, and dicks being put in my face.
35. I wish I could stop being bad at communication in relationships. That is why mine have ended.
40. End of something… Well the end of my Associates degree is coming up really fast and I am terrified of the next step, but I know that I need to continue on if I want to grow as a musician and educator.
Oh god… Number 20… I remember that day all too well. Getting an unexpected phone call and hearing choked back sobs barely squeak out, “can you please come pick me up?” After my unnaturally hasty exit, I immediately took a short detour for the purchasing of an insane amount of Swedish Fish and Pepsi. The torrent of tears was no match for an army of tiny, red, gummy fish and caramel colored cola.